San Diego, CA Home
- 5 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms
- 3,280 square feet
- 12 year old home; corner lot
- Quiet, well-established, middle-class neighborhood
- Client Price = $540,000
This property was rehabbed at a cost of approximately $30,000, and resold at a price of $749,000 within 25 days!
Commercial Opportunity – 27 Condos
A group of 2 and 3 bedroom condo’s in one of Sacramento’s most desirable neighborhoods!
- Market Value = $2,850,000
- Client Price = $1,850,000 ($1.0 million below market value, or 65 cents on the dollar!)
These condo’s previously sold for as high as $253,000 each, and can now be purchased at an average unit price of $68,518
Great duplex located in solid, working class neighborhood in the Midwest
- Each side 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom
- 1,848 total square feet
- Rents are $600 per side; $1,200 total
- After-Repaired Value = $75,000
- Repairs: $19k
- Client Price = $18,000 (76% below market!)
North Highlands, CA Fixer
Cute & cozy 3 bedroom home; quiet, working-class neighborhood. Great curb appeal, big private backyard, ideal for a quick-flip or a great long-term hold for cash flow.
- 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, 972 square feet
- Client Price = $43,500
- Repairs: $29,500
- Estimated After-Repair Value (ARV): $115,000
This property was quickly resold by client for $130,000!
San Francisco Bay Area Fix & Flip
- 3 bedrooms/1 bathroom
- 1,268 square feet
- Located in quiet & established neighborhood
- After Repair Value = $330,000 (existing square footage)
- Client Price = $200,000 (40% below market!)
This savvy and experienced real estate entrepreneur rehabbed and added over 800 square feet to the property at a cost of approximately $96,000 … and resold it at a price of $605,000!
Cash Flow in the Midwest
- 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom
- 1,300 square feet
- Quiet & established working-class neighborhood
- Client Price = $17,000
- Repair Estimate: $8,000
- After Repair Value: $70,000
- Monthly Rent: $700
Here Are Some Examples of "Joint Ventures" Our Clients Have Exclusive Access To...
72 Units in Northern California
- Purchase Price: $2.5M
- Current Market Value: $4.9M
- Percentage Gain: 96%
- 35% vacant at time of purchase
- Renovated over 50% of units and brought occupancy to 96% within 4 months.
60 Units in Prime Midwest Market
- Purchase Price: $1.37M
- Stabilized Value: $2.2M - $2.3M
- Repairs: $40,000
- MISC: Located in solid working-class neighborhood in prime Midwest market; same owner since 1976; owner was retiring and liquidating real estate holdings. Building was only 40% occupied due to lack of management and poor marketing of vacant units.
- EXIT STRATEGY: Currently holding ... total hold period will be 2-4 years and will exit at a projected sale price of $2.2M or more.
28 Unit Mobile Home Park in the South
- Purchase Price: $330,000
- Repairs: $15,000
- Stabilized Value: $725,200
- Projected Cash-on-Cash Return: 40.9%+
- MISC: Consists of 28 mobile home lots, including 22 park-owned homes. 3 acres of undeveloped land is included in the deal that can be developed into new lots. There’s a huge chicken processing plant located only 3 miles away from the park, and a Campbell’s Soup factory just 10 miles away, both of which employ hundreds of local workers, and create a strong demand for housing.
- EXIT STRATEGY: Sell in 2-4 years at a projected price of $695,000 or more (which is a belowmarket price to facilitate a quicker sale).
Our properties tend to go quick, so if you're interested and would like to receive Priority Notification of these types of opportunities, simply subscribe to “The Instant Investor Newsletter” by submitting the information below.
You’ll also receive a free copy of “The 7 Most Costly Mistakes Made by Real Estate Investors … And How to Avoid Them”.